Diversity and inclusion continues to be a key focus within our culture. It is at the core of what Compass Group USA is about. We believe a diverse and inclusive environment supports innovation and collaboration, and benefits our associates, clients, and customers. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion allows us to:
- deliver positive business results
- build a highly skilled workforce that reflects our diverse client and customer base
- provide innovative products and services to our customers and clients
- seek new opportunities while we retain our client base and
- give back to the communities we touch and serve
Diversity and inclusion is more than just a business strategy. Our leadership strives for it. Our employees live it. Our suppliers model it and our community relationships reflect it. We are intentional about creating an atmosphere where every associate feels they belong. Whether its pandemic impacts, unprecedented civil unrest or heightened community, client and guest needs, we choose to remain committed to the part of our company that matters most — our people.
Our programming, networks and trainings serve to keep diversity and inclusion a key focus while positively impacting people, culture and community. To name a few, the Leadership Legacy Network, Diversity and Inclusion Action Councils, Veterans Network, Inclusive Leadership and Unconscious Bias are initiatives that keep us connected and empowered to be the difference.
- Leadership Legacy Network (LLN) – networks strategically aligned with Talent Development to ensure career growth, leadership development and mentoring opportunities are offered consistently with the organization’s goals.
- Veterans Network (VetNet) – network aimed to support veterans through continuous commitment to their career advancement, fostering a veteran friendly culture and positively impacting the communities we serve.
- Diversity and Inclusion Action Council (DIACs) – sector aligned councils whose goal is maintaining a dedicated focus on advancing strategies, initiatives and emerging trends that continue to foster an inclusive workplace and culture.
- Inclusive Leadership – a reality-based training program specifically designed to give hiring managers inclusive strategies and tactics to build diverse recruitment pipeline as well as skills to manage inclusion in the workplace.
- Unconscious Bias – a newly launched online training designed to help the learner become aware of and mitigate the impact of unconscious bias.
The associates who work here come from every walk of life and background – just like our clients and customers. As a result, we remain committed to keeping diversity and inclusion top of mind.